Microsoft claimed that Windows 11 would be a more suitable operating system for gamers when it launched Windows 11. It features a lot of features that are game-related, which is partially true. A few years ago, Microsoft launched a new game subscription service dubbed Xbox Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service that provides both premium and free games. You can play a variety of premium games free of charge with a single subscription.
Minecraft was recently added to the Xbox Game Pass library. This allows users to play all three Minecraft games on their PC with a single subscription. If you're looking for a tutorial to playing Minecraft on Windows 11, you have come to the right location.
In this article, we will provide the best ways to download & install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let's take a look.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you are interested in playing Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11, you would need to download and install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is essentially an application that runs three different editions of Minecraft -
- Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) - Minecraft: Java Edition - Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher, users would need to access these three games independently from the official website. If you have Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and access all three titles of Minecraft for no cost.
Steps to Install & Download Minecraft on Windows 11
The Microsoft Store can be used to download and install Minecraft on your computer. These are the steps you should follow.
1. First of all first, open the Windows 11 Search and type in Microsoft Store. After that, open Microsoft Store from the list.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click on the Minecraft Launcher
4. Then Djw360.com need to click on the Get Button.
5. Wait until the game downloads. To play the game, click on the Play button after it has been downloaded.
6. Log in with your Microsoft account to activate your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. On the left pane you will see three Minecraft titles. You must select the title and install the game.
That's it! You are done. This is how you can download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
2. Download and install Minecraft via its official website
In this way we will use Minecraft's official website to download & install Minecraft on Windows 11. These are the steps that you must follow.
1. First, go to this website and click on the Games option.
2. On the drop-down menu, click on Minecraft.
3. As shown below Click on the Try It Free option.
4. On the Try Minecraft for free page Click on the Windows operating system.
5. This will open the Xbox Store. You will need to click the "GET Free Trial" option, as in the screenshot below.
That's it! You are done. This is how to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Windows 11 makes it easy to install Minecraft. You can choose one of these two methods to install the game on your system. I hope that you find this article helpful. Please share this article with your friends. Contact us if you have any questions.