Minetest 5.5.Zero has rolled out, with a change over from Irrlicht to their own fork of the rendering engine IrrlichtMt designed to have special enhancements only for Minetest. What is Minetest? Minecraft hunger games servers 's an open supply voxel recreation engine, that may be modded into many different games - like Minecraft.
There's fairly quite a few modifications aside from the rendering tech altering. This is some highlights:
- Improved TTF font help
- Touch UI support for desktop builds
- Joystick sensitivity for player movement
- Links clickable in chat, disabled by default
- Regular texture help (for minimap shading)
- Pause animations whereas sport is paused
- Handle modpacks containing modpacks correctly in the content material downloader
- Heaps of recent additions for modders
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Add a key to toggle show map block boundaries (F8 by default)
Discover out more on the official site. You may set up easily from Flathub.