Microsoft declared that Windows 11 would be a better operating system for gamers when it launched Windows 11. This is true to a certain degree, since it includes a number of gaming-related features. Microsoft launched Xbox Game Pass, a new service that allows gamers to subscribe in the past few years.
Xbox Game Pass is basically an online game subscription service from Microsoft that offers free and premium games. With just one subscription you will be able to access many premium games for no cost.
Minecraft was recently added to the Xbox Game Pass library. It allows players to play all three Minecraft titles on their PC with one subscription. If you're looking for a guide to playing Minecraft on Windows 11, you have come to the right place.
This article will guide you through the best way to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let's check out.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you want to play Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11 it is necessary to download and install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is basically an open-source launcher that runs three different versions of Minecraft -
- Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) - Minecraft: Java Edition - Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher, users would need to access these three titles independently through the official site. If you have Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and get access to all three titles of Minecraft for free.
Steps to Install and Steps to Install and Download Minecraft on Windows 11
You can use the Microsoft Store to download & install Minecraft on your system. These are the steps that you should follow.
1. First of all start by opening the Windows 11 Search and type into Microsoft Store. Next, select Microsoft Store from the drop-down menu.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click the Minecraft Launcher
4. On the next screen, click the Get button.
5. You must wait for the game to download. To play the game, simply click the Play button after it has been downloaded.
6. You will be asked to sign into your Microsoft account, using an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. On the left side you will see three Minecraft titles. Choose the title you want to install the game.
That's it! You are done. This is how you can download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
2. Download & install Minecraft through its official website
In this method, we will use Minecraft's official website to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. MINECRAFT-SERVERS.BIZ are the steps that you must follow.
1. First , go to this page and click on the Games option as shown below.
2. Click on Minecraft in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Try it for Free button on the next page, as shown below.
4. Click on the Windows operating systems to access the Try Minecraft page.
5. This will allow you to access the Xbox store. Click on the GET Free Trial option as shown below.
That's it! You are done. This is how to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Windows 11 makes it easy to install Minecraft. You can choose one of these two methods to get the game installed on your system. I hope that you find this article useful. Please share this article with your friends. Let us know if have any questions.