Host A Minecraft Server on Repl.it!
notice: the free plan has 500mb ram which is not enough for a minecraft server
On this tutorial we might be leaning how one can create a Minecraft Java server hosted on repl.it.
Many people have wished a Minecraft server earlier than but they don't want to play expensive charges to host one. In this tutorial I will probably be displaying you how to create a Minecraft server in repl.it for free.
You will have
1. a repl.it account
2. hacker plan (non-obligatory if you need your server to be on 24/7)
Find out how to do it
1. first fork the challenge
2. run the venture
3. It would ask for an ngrok token
4. to find your ngrok token click on here
5. you might must create an account if you haven't already
6. you ngrok token would be the textual content covered in purple in this image Do not SHARE YOUR NGROK TOKEN WITH Anybody
7. follow the steps in the terminal when operating the program
How to affix the server
1. load minecraft
2. click on multiplayer
3. enter the ip from ip.txt
4. benefit from the world
How you can replace the server to the most recent version
1. go to https://www.minecraft.internet/en-us/download/server/
2. click on the button as shown in this image
3. substitute the server.jar file on the repl.it mission with the server.jar file you created
4. your Minecraft Server is now up to date and ready.
Host the server 24/7
sorry but that is for individuals with the repl.it hacker plan. When you have it nice! Liberty is not free