Though both techniques serve the purpose of hair removal, there are some reasons the laser hair removal technique is better than waxing. Understand better with the help of these points:
- Time - Where waxing takes about 10 minutes minimum for any treatment, laser hair removal takes only 5.
- Cost - A waxing session can cost up to Rs. 1500-2000 per session, whereas laser hair removal is one time investment and lasts for a lifetime.
- Pain - Where waxing can cause a lot of pain with each pull, the laser technique is comparatively pain free.
- Results - Hair removed by wax would regrow within 15-20 days, whereas laser hair removal gives a permanent result with maintenance sessions.
- Side effects - Waxing can leave redness and rashes on the skin but the laser technique leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It has almost no side effects.
- Ingrown hair - Ingrown hair is very common in waxing, whereas removing hair through laser does not cause ingrown hair.
For a better understanding of the technique, schedule an appointment with Dr. Rohit Batra, the best doctor for Laser Hair Removal in Delhi today. It is one of the safest and cost-effective techniques to remove unwanted hair.
If you want to know more about laser hair removal watch this video