What Is Computer Science?
Computer science is the study of computers, computing, and their theoretical and practical applications. Computer Science applies the principles of mathematics, engineering, and logic to a number of functions, including algorithmic formulation, software, hardware development, and artificial intelligence.
If you think that you need Computer Science Homework Help, then feel free to contact us. We are here to help you.
Why Do People Think Computer Science is Difficult?
There are multiple reasons why people think computer science is a rigorous degree, but the most common reasons for the notion that computer science is a difficult study are:
- There is a steep initial learning curve – many students start their CS degree without any knowledge of programming, and learning a new language from scratch is never easy.
- CS is time-dependent – computer science majors find that they need to spend a lot of time studying the material in order to succeed, and the learning requirements for CS may be higher than those for other majors.
- Computer Science is a creative discipline – for everything you learn in CS courses you must be proficient in all previous coursework; What you don't understand and avoid can cause big problems.
- CS requires a lot of attention to detail – when doing computer programming tasks, small mistakes can cause big problems, so anyone who doesn't pay attention to detail may have trouble studying computer science.
- Computer science requires creativity – CS is similar to mathematics, it requires a lot of logical thinking, but it's like an art because computer programs can perform the same thing in different ways.