To provide you with a provisional loan of a small amount, Capital One bank has developed its credit card facility using which you can pay for things even if you do not have much balance in your account. However, not all Capital One login account users are eligible to apply for this card. But at the same time, you can check if you are approved of using this facility or not.
To check this, all you need to do is go to the capital one link from your browser and tap on the “See if I’m approved” button. And, if you find yourself to be lucky enough, then you can easily request or apply for a Capital One Credit card.
But, if you are not aware of the method to do so, then you are suggested to go through the steps that are given in the following section and apply them in the same manner as they are listed.
Applying for a platinum card
If you have already checked your eligibility and you found yourself lucky enough to be an eligible customer for this service, then here are the steps you need to follow:
1. At first, you need to go to on official site.
2. Here, you need to scroll down and find the “Platinum Card” image
3. Under it, click on the “Apply Now” option to proceed
4. Enter your full legal name, date of birth, and SSN
5. Check the relevant boxes and enter your contact details
6. Followed by this, enter your financial information in the given section
7. After completing some more steps, click on the “Continue” button
In this form, you may need to provide your Capital One login details as well. Also, make sure that you provide all the details that are similar to the ones that you provided during the sign-up.
Capital one login applying for the card does not mean that your request will get approved. Sometimes, your request may get partially approved which means you may be given other card options instead of the one that you have requested. Your card approval depends on your credit. So, depending on the card you have been approved of, you can decide if you wish to get that card or not.